|NOT produced by Seiko but by Miltat, you can also buy them at strapcode.com en taikonaut-time.com|
This is a Beads of Rice type of bracelet, all solid! The links are attached to eachother with small screws, a small screwdriver 1.4mm, is what you need to remove a screw.
It needs a clasp of 18mm wide. It tapers from 22mm at the lugs to 18mm at the clasp. This bracelet has been made for the Seiko SRPD-Sports watch case with 22mm lugs (4R36-07G0, 4R36-08E0, 4R36-08Z0), the end pieces (solid steel) do not fit on a different watch case. It comes with push pins with shoulders so they can be removed with ease. The watch case also has drilled through lugs, so that makes it even easier.
|Tip for installation:
Go through the lugs with the end pieces without push pins.
This removes possible steel particles around the holes for the push pins.
Clasps that I have, 18mm:
- Neutral with 3 adjustment holes
- V-clasp, with 6 adjustment holes (comes the nearest to the Seiko clasp on the Seiko Jubilee)
- Seiko with 4 adjustment holes
- Seiko with 4 adjustment holes and a divers’ extension
- A very solid, ratcheting clasp
- The Seiko ratcheting clasp, with 4 adjustment holes