|NOT produced by Seiko but by Miltat, you can also buy them at strapcode.com en taikonaut-time.com|
This is a Beads of Rice type of bracelet, all solid! The links are attached to eachother with small screws, a small screwdriver 1.4mm, is what you need to remove a screw.
It needs a clasp of 18mm wide. It tapers from 22mm at the lugs to 18mm at the clasp. This bracelet has been made for the Seiko Sports watch case that is SKX-shaped, with 22mm lugs (4R36-07G0, 4R36-08E0, 4R36-08Z0, others). The end pieces (solid steel) do not fit on a different watch case (the offset of the push pin holes makes it not fitting the original SKX!!). It comes with push pins with shoulders so they can be removed with ease. The watch case also has drilled through lugs, so that makes it even easier.
|Tip for installation:
Go through the lugs with the end pieces without push pins.
This removes possible steel particles around the holes for the push pins.
You can choose between a few types of clasps:
- Neutral with 3 adjustment holes
- Neutral with 6 adjustment holes
- V-clasp with 6 adjustment holes
- Seiko clasp with 4 adjustment holes
- Seiko clasp with 4 adjustment holes and an open or closed divers’ extension
- Simple ratcheting, no adjustment holes, but extendable
- Solid Ratcheting, with one adjustment hole and up to 1.8cm extra length